BJ and Cport, you've both inspired me to work on one small goal at a time. I like to start goals at the beginning of a week but I'll start mid week. Especially since it's the later part of the week that tends to throw me off.
1. Keep to my calorie and carb goal. Cals= 1400 per day and Carbs=100-120 per day
2. Take at least 1 walk. The weather has been really nice and there's no reason I can't get out one measley day and take a nice walk. Should bring the kids along as well as I feel I've been neglecting them because I've been so busy with school.
3. Make sure to take my vitamins each day.
4. Smile at myself in the mirror each day and tell myself how strong I am and that I can do anything I set my mind to.
5. Find something positive about another person each day and tell them about it.
I know #4 and #5 aren't diet/fitness related but I find that when I do them I feel better about myself.
So far, im holding on. I am really trying to keep the intake to the numbers I set up each day, what i am not holding ALWAYS too is the servings for veg, fruit, bread etc that the 1200-1500 calorie diet plans i have hold too. I am close most days but somedays i have more veggs or more fruits, or maybe more fats...but i try to cut down on something elses groups that day so that i am not totally blowing it. So far, its working. I was up at 170.4 again, and now today finally back to 166...after working out almost daily, and really cutting the calories back since last week. Its paying off. I am also working on the nite time eating. I am still eating, but like if D has a bowl of cereal and i need to crunch, I pour some dry cereal into a small 6oz glass and eat it by hand. I also have allowed myself to indulge in things like reeses, but like i had one in the morning, then one in the evening for dessert and ate them slowly. It is hard to do, but when i am up at least i can stay focused on it.
Didn't completey reach my small goals but didn't do SO bad either. I ate a lot of calories on Friday, around 2400 but I still managed to keep my carbs lower. I binged on high fat foods like cheese, meat and nuts. Didn't get the walk in either. I have excuses but they're pretty lame so I won't even rattle them off. Truth be told I could have gotten that walk in...... Not consistent with my vitamins either. I swear I need to keep them out on the counter so I remember to take them every day but I don't want them out on the counter cluttering it up. I did find positives in others but didn't give myself positives. New week now and I'll post some goals for the week tomorrow.