To The MyPlate Community,

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your incredible support during our journey to make the best Calorie Tracking app available. It is with a heavy heart that we inform you that we are discontinuing MyPlate and it will no longer be available in the iOS or Android stores starting July 9, 2023.

We understand that this may come as a disappointment. Please know that your privacy and data security have always been our top priority. As part of our commitment to responsible data handling and in full compliance with privacy laws, we would like to inform you that, following July 9, 2023, all of your personal information will be archived for a limited duration, then permanently deleted. For more information, please refer to our Privacy Policy.

While we say goodbye to the MyPlate Community, we encourage you to continue your wellness journey by exploring other reputable nutrition and fitness apps. If you have any questions, our customer support team is available to assist you.

Again, we wish to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support. It has been an honor to be part of your wellness journey and we value your trust and loyalty. Thank you for being a part of MyPlate.

—The MyPlate Team

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I obtain my data?
To access your data, login here and download your food diary, weight, fitness, and profile data.

How do I get a refund of my subscription?
If you are an iOS user, please follow this link to initiate the refund process. If you are an Android user, your refund will be processed by July 9, 2023. If you subscribed to the desktop experience, a refund has automatically been processed for you.

I did not receive my refund or require other assistance.
Please contact support@myplateapp.com and a customer support representative will be able to assist you with your refund, your data, or other questions you might have.